Technology is omnipresent. It a part of our daily life. Children need to learn everything that makes them more creative and independent. Technology can be used in numerous ways in teaching them making it meaningful and yet interesting. This will ensure that they imbibe the lessons and do not forget the lessons easily.
- Make it more enjoyable, using games and that too interactive one. This will make both, the learning and teaching, more fun.
- Allow the kids to be creative. They can use the modern tools of presentations and videos and e-books etc.
- There are websites like https://www.starwalkkids.com/,which have innumerable ideas that can help kids using toys and games.
- Being interactive online always helps. Lessons that can be learned anytime using this technology can help them use their spare time wisely.
- Create a feedback system. This will ensure that kids’ interest is sustained and you also understand their point of view.
- Use the computer, projector and the board together to create a smartboard, where you can show lessons in more interesting ways. Seeing a story in animation is more interesting than reading it.
- Have more quizzes and assignments based on small questions that need some research by the students. This will ensure that they imbibe the knowledge.
- Using modern tools of online documents and sharing, ask the students to collaborate and make something. This can involve a project or something like a model.
- Use a 3- D printer to make new things using their creativity. This is one of the latest scientific tools that is creating waves.
- The internet has amazing apps that can help the kids to improve their writing skills. They can also get new ideas and enhance their vocabulary at the same time.
- Using chat options and video chats, you can make them interact with people from all over the world. This will help them learn about geography and history easily.
- Make it all about sharing. Sharing their work with parents and teachers online will make them work well and take more interest in their work.
There are tools that will help teachers and parents impart knowledge to the kids and help the kids imbibe the lessons that they will not forget in a jiffy. More interactive and more fun is the way to go.